International Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research is a monthly international journal publishing the finest peer-reviewed research in all fields of It is to serve the interests of the research-oriented and professional section in the fields of medical, biomedical studies and pharmaceutical sciences. The Journal publishes original research work either as a Full Original Research Paper, Case Study or as a Short Communication. Review Articles on a current topic in the said fields are also considered for publication by the Journal. Anatomy, Physiology, Anesthesia, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Cell biology, Genetics, Hematology, Pathology, Immunology, Microbiology, Virology, Parasitology, Surgery, Dental Sciences, Sports Physiology, Histopathology, Toxicology and all major disciplines of Biomedical Sciences, Pharmacokinetics, Molecular Drug Design, Phytochemistry, Toxicology, Biomedical Analysis, Clinical Research, Pharmacy Practice, Clinical and Hospital Pharmacy, Cell Biology, Genomics and Proteomics, Pharmacogenomics, Bioinformatics and Biotechnology, Agriculture, Herbal Medicine, Orthopaedics, Community Medicine, Pharmacology, General Medicine, ENT, Ophthalmology, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Pediatric, forensic Medicine, psychiatry, TB and chest, Skin and VD, Radiodiagnosis. and all major disciplines of Medical and Biomedical Studies etc. on the basis of its originality, importance, disciplinary interest, timeliness, accessibility, elegance and surprising conclusions
- The Journal will accept original and innovative submissions in English on the understanding that the work is unpublished and is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
- The Journal publishes reviews (comprehensive and short), original research papers and technical notes. Manuscripts will be reviewed by members of the editorial board, whose opinions will form the basis of the final decision by the editor.
- It is recommended that an English check of the manuscript by a competent and knowledgeable native speaker be completed before submission. Failure to follow them may result in papers being delayed or rejected.
Original Research papers should contain unpublished results of original research, which must be presented in sufficient detail to ensure the reproducibility of the described experiments and should present new experimental studies in elaborate form that constitute a significant contribution to knowledge.
Technical notes should contain new, important information which has not been published and for which urgent publication is desirable. An explanatory statement is required for urgent publication. In general, a technical note should not exceed 4 printed pages. Please also indicate in the cover letter the reason why the manuscript should be treated as a technical note.
Review articles are concise and critical surveys of novel accomplishments in the author’s research field and should bring up the most important current topics or present interpretative and critical accounts, but not simple compilation, on subjects of general interest. The work need not be complete; however, supporting experimental data must be described. They should be around 15 pages.
2. Manuscripts are accepted on the understanding that the authors have obtained the necessary authority for publication.
3. Manuscripts with multi-authors imply the consent of each of the authors.
4. The publisher will presume that the corresponding author has specifically obtained the approval of all other co-authors to submit the article to IJPTR.
5. Submission of an article to IJPTR is understood to imply that it has not been either published or not being considered for publication elsewhere.
6. Manuscripts should be neatly typed, double-spaced throughout, including tables with at least 2.5 cm margins on all sides.
7. The copyright transfer form is available at the journal web site.
Manuscript Type: Research, Review, Short Communication, Case Study, Case Series etc.
Manuscript Title: Top of paper, Times New Roman; Fonts all caps, bold, 14 points.
Author Names: Last name, followed by initials, corresponding author of the manuscript must be marked with an asterisk and should be list first, font: bold, 12 points.
Institution Name: Institutional address 12 points.
E-mail: Email of corresponding author, 10 points.
Numbering: Pages should be numbered consecutively; the text should be arranged in the following order: Others: Title page, Abstract, Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results, Discussion or Results and Discussion, Acknowledgements, References Figure and Tables should be appropriately included in the text.
References: The references should be listed on a separate sheet and should be numbered consecutively in the order in which they are cited in the text. Cite in the text by the appropriate arabic number e.g. , , …. and the numbers should be superscripted.
Journals: Author (last name) AB (initials), Author BB. Title of Article. Journal name year ; volume: page numbers. Panda BB, Gaur K, Kori ML, Tyagi LK, Nema RK, Sharma CS, Jain AK. Anti-Inflammatory and analgesic activity of Jatropha gossypifolia in experimental animal models. Global Journal of Pharmacology 2009; 3(1):1-5. Books: Author AB, Author BB, Author CC. Title of Book. Ed, Vol, Publisher, City, year, page numbers. Nadkarni KM. Indian Materia Medica. Edn 3, Vol. I, Popular Prakashan, Mumbai, 2000, 242-246.
There are no publication/processing charges. There is only Open Access Fee Applied for Each Manuscript. If authors do not want their articles to be available as Open Access, they are not required to pay Open Access Fee. One Restricted Access Issue will be published offline each year end for such articles. The Open Access Fee for One full article is USD $ 200. There is no other fee of any kind.
Certificate of Publication