1. In vitro Antioxidant Activity, In vivo Skin Irritation Studies and HPTLC Analysis of Cayratia trifolia (l.) Domin
Sowmya S, Chella Perumal P, Anusooriya P, Vidya B, Pratibha P, Gopalakrishnan, V.K.
2. Protective Role of Icariin Against Oxidative Renal Damage in Cisplatin Induced Nephrotoxicity
Jyotsnadevi Talapanti, Harika Kakumanu, Lavanya Yaidikar, Santhrani Thakur
3. Relative Tolerance and Nitrogenase activity of Several Heterocystous Cyanobacteria to Herbicide, Hiltachlor, 50 EC.
Sahu J K., Bhattacharyya S., Deep P R., Nayak B
4. Evaluation of protective effects of Apis mellifica against CCl4 induced toxicity in rabbits
Mehjabeen, Farah Saeed, Mansoor Ahmed, Noor Jahan
5. The Effect of Substituted Thiopyrimidine Acyclic Nucleosides and Their Thioglycoside Analogs as Novel Anti-cancer Agents Targeting Metastasis and Angiogenesis on Diethylnitrosamine Induced Hepatocellular Carcinoma in Rats
Mamdouh Moawad Ali, Abeer Hamed Abdel-Halim, Sherien Kamal Hassan, Nermin Mohamed El-Sammad, Aymn E. Rashad, Soliman M. Saaed
6. Scientific Note on the Effect Of Nutraceutical Containing Resveratrol Derived from Polygonum cuspidatum on Male Wistar Rat: Behavioral And Immunological Aspects
Bouhali Imed Eddine, Tayaa Hakima, Tahraoui Abdelkrim
7. Ethnophamacological Approach in Extraction, Isolation and Characterization of Bioactive Compounds
D. Pradhan, G. Tripathy, R. Mohapatra, S. Pradhan
8. Manuscript Withdrawn by Authors.
9. In vitro anti-inflammatory activity of Aerva lanata
Vivek D, Nimisha G Nair, Anju M P, Bijesh Vatakkeel, Siju E N, Aiswarya Lakshmi A G.
10. Anti Diabetic Neuropathy and Pharmacological Evaluation of the Indian Traditional Herb Gymnema sylvestre
Raju lingumpelly P. Jytothirmaye, G. Naveen kumar, M. Ravi kumar