1. Study on Antimicrobial Properties of U.V. Treated Shilajit
Mohd.Shadab, AnuAnupma, Kishor Pant
2. Blood Hemoglobin, Lactate Dehydrogenase and Total Creatine Kinase Combinely as Markers Of Hemolysis and Rhabdomyolysis Associated with Snake Bite
Kale Bhagwat, Lonkar Amar
3. Lithium Potentiate Oxidative Burden and Reduced Antioxidant Status in Different Rat Organ System
Devesh Kumar Joshi, Dusayant Singh Chauhan, Anumesh Kumar Pathak, Sudhanshu Mishra, Manisha Choudhary, Vivek Pratap Singh, Sandeep Tripathi
4. Antidiabetic and Antihyperlipidemic Activity of Annona Squamosa Fruit Peel in Streptozotocin Induced Diabetic Rats
Ashok Sharma, Tara Chand, Manoj Khardiya, Kailash Chand Yadav, Rajesh Mangal, Ashish K. Sharma
5. Altered Serum Micronutrient Levels Following Kerosene Exposure
6. N-Acetyl Cysteine treatment plus standard care reduces duration of mechanical ventilation in hair dye poisoning
Kondle Raghu, Pathapati Rama Mohan, Saginella Satish Kumar, Malliboina Srinivas, Sujith Tumkur Rajashekar, B. V. Subramanyam, Madhavulu Buchineni
7. Copper Hyperaccumulating Plants From Barak Valley, South Assam, India For Phytoremediation
Das, S. Goswami, S, Das Talukdar, A.
8. Assessment of Genotoxic Impurities in Pharmaceuticals by In-Silico and In-Situ Derivatization-Headspace GC-MS Methodology
Waykar R., Sharma C.