1. Azithromycin Induced Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis: A Case Report
Jefry Winner G, Madhumitha
2. Comparative Efficacy and Impact on Quality of Life with Add-on Therapy of Emerging Newer Anti Anginal Drugs in Stable Angina – A Meta-Analysis.
Hemant Kumar Dutt, Pratik, Arshad Hasan, Vikram Singh Dhapola
3. Changes in Lipid Profile in Diabetic Patients and Normal Patients from West Bengal Region.
4. Morphological Study of Dry Human Scapula and its Significance in Treatment of Shoulder Disorders.
Shoaib Alimohammed Fazlani
5. Assessment of Fat Necrosis of the Breast through Mammographic and Sonographic Features.
Shoaib Alimohammed Fazlani
6. Assessment of the Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) in Patients Suffered from Diabetes.
7. Online Medical Education in the COVID-19 Era: Undergraduate Students’ Perspectives.
Bajaj U, Marathe PA, Tadavi FM, Khatri N, Patil SR
8. Clinico-Histomorphological Spectrum of TURBT Biopsies of Urinary Bladder Lesions in a Tertiary Care Centre: A Two-Year Retrospective Study.
Gausia Rahim, Summyia Farooq, Gul Aalmeen, Farhat Abbas, Sheikh Bilal Ahmed
9. Myocardial Tissue Doppler in Intrauterine Growth Restriction.
Basu B, Das A, Gupta K, Ghosh J D
10. Comparative Assessment of the Impact of Two Different Distraction Strategies as a Non-Pharmacological anxiolytic among Hospitalized Children.
Nouf Rumayd Aldhafeeri, Khaloud Saleh Alharbi, Aishah Eissa Alanazi, Lamyaa Mulfi Alanazi, Mustora Mulfi Alanazi, Alaa Rushaydan Alfahad
11. Comparative Study Computed Tomography Scan And Diagnostic Nasal Endoscopy With Histopathology In Sinonasal Tumours.
Ingita Bhardwaj, Vivek Harkare, Sonali Khaddakar, Priyank Sharma
12. Role of High-Resolution Sonography and Doppler in Evaluation of Acute Scrotal Disease.
Vishnu A.R., Mini M.V., Raini K.P., Sinni K.V.
13. Assessment of Renal Function among Term Neonates with Perinatal Asphyxia.
Keval Sondager, Rishita Sondager
14. Pre- Induction Cervical Ripening with Unfavorable Bishop Score Using Two Different Dinoprostone Vaginal Preparation: A Prospective Randomized Comparative Study between Controlled Release Dinoprostone Gel & Dinoprostone Vaginal Insert.
Das Arunabha, Hasan Md Kamal, Char Debasish, Biswas Sucheta
15. Evaluation of the Surgical Field in Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery: A Comparative Study of Propofol versus Sevoflurane Anaesthesia.
Sushil Kumar Nayak, Sujata Ghosh, Swapnadeep Sengupta, Sudeshna Ray, Gauri Mukherjee, Mausumi Niyogi
16. Psychosocial Functioning in Patients of Major Depressive Disorders in Tertiary Care Hospital in Haryana.
17. Relationship of Serum Magnesium, Serum Uric Acid Levels and Microalbuminuria in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
Reena Singh, Ronak Kapadia, Paras Shah, Girish Narsinghani
18. Prospective Analysis of Perfusion CT Imaging of Liver Pathology and Histopathological Relation.
Guruprasadsinh J Vaghela, Premaram Choudhary
19. A Comparison of Management of Low Anal Fistula by Fistulotomy and Fistulectomy.
Lokesh Singh, Vishal Shammi, Kanhaiya Nayak Bhagel, Anurag Pateria, Gaurav Kataria
20. A Study to Investigate the Possible Root Causes of Abdominal Wound Dehiscence.
Sunita Yadav, Rupali Kaur, Apurva D, Atul Mishra
21. Effect of BIS (Bispectral Index) Monitoring on Recovery Profile of Patients using Sevoflurane as a Maintenance Inhalational Anaesthetic Agent.
Mohammed Abdul Samad, Yaseen Fathima, Vamshi Krishna B, Bharat Kumar
22. Serum Uric Acid and CRP as Prognostic Predictor in Acute Myocardial Infarction.
Singamaneni Manjusha, J. Rajesh, A. Shiva Prasad
23. A Cross Sectional Study on Platelet Indices in Acute Ischemic Stroke among Adults in a Tertiary Care Hospital.
Ch. Chaitanya, Tejaswini Gannamaneni, Dulam Pradeep Kumar, M L N Phanindher
24. Comparative Study between Preloading with Fluids Vs Phenylephrine in the Management of the Hypotensive Effects of Propofol in Patients Undergoing Rapid Sequence Intubation.
Md Sofiullah, Sushil Kumar Nayak, Sujata Ghosh, Manisankar Nath, Purba Haldar, Mousumi Neogi, Joydeb Roy
25. Analysis of Demographic and Microbiological Characteristics of Surgical Site Infection.
Rahila Khan, Shrikrishna A. Joshi, Abhay Chowdhary
26. The Infection Risk during Normal Knee Arthroscopy Performed without the Use of Antibiotics for Preventative Purposes.
Daivesh P. Shah, Shruti D. Shah, Sandip R. Rathod
27. A Study of the Liver Involvement in Autoimmune Diseases.
Somasekhar Patil, Ramesh
28. Evaluation of Results of Open Reduction and Internal Fixation of Acetabular Fractures.
Madas Ravichandra Yadav
29. A Comparative Study of Treatment of Neovascular Glaucoma.
Pragna V, Mythili Kota
30. A Study of Use of Immunosuppressant Drugs in Dermatology for Chronic Skin Diseases.
Swathi, S Sirisha
31. A Study on type of Branching Pattern of Internal Iliac Artery in the Spontaneously Aborted Human Foetus Specimens.
Saraswathamma, Mohd Abid Ali
32. Stress and Lipid Peroxidation in Pregnancy and Associated Disorders.
33. An Analysis of the Orthodontic Awareness and Perceived Needs for Treatment of Two Tribal Populations as Related to the Prevalence of Malocclusion.
Anil Patel, Divyesh J. Chaudhari
34. Comparative Study of Oral Clonidine Vs Oral Metoprolol for Induced Hypotensive Anaesthesia in Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery.
Gajanan Dhakne, Madhuri Ugalmugle
35. A Comparative Study on the Use of Prophylactic Intravenous Ephedrine to Reduce Hypotension During Spinal Anaesthesia for Caesarean Sections
Deepali Rahate Gomase